Please, choose one of the following Conference Topics for your abstract:
- Agricultural emission and resource depletion
- Remote sensing and modeling
- Climate change and human health
- Circular economy, green and digital transition
- Climate extremes risks / consequences / treats
- Biodiversity and ecosystems services
- Animal production challenges in climate change
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Food security and food safety
- Conservation and restoration agriculture
- Sustainable agriculture
- Education and knowledge transfer for a transition to climate-neutral food systems
INSTRUCTION FOR PREPARATION OF ABSTRACTS
A one-page abstract in English should be written in template provided below. Abstracts should contain the aim of the paper, essential research results and a brief conclusion. Up to five keywords should be given, separated by commas. The title should be brief and precise, not more than 100 characters without spaces.
Abstracts may contain tables, graphs, drawings, etc. The document with abstract should be named after author’s surname, abstract title and related topic of the conference (e.g. Surname_Title_1). Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts if at least one registration fee was paid per abstract until 1st September 2023. When submitting abstracts, the authors should choose oral or poster presentation. Official language for oral presentation English.
Poster should be in English and in dimensions 70 × 100 cm (width × height). The poster presentation will include oral exposure for up to two minutes. The Organizing Committee retains the right to select oral communications. Contributions should be sent electronically to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 July 2023 at the latest.